Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My Own Abbreviations

Things I write out the long way frequently online, and wish other people knew my abbreviations for:

ICBWAT - I could be wrong about that, mostly written when I’m sure I’m not.

IWBIWFU - It’s weird, but it works for us, needed since my husband and I are strange.

ETA: I suppose you could also use IWBIWFM - It’s weird, but it works for me.

YWNGTC - You would not get the chance, my (usually unspoken) response to IWHI, for I would hit it posts on TD. (Yeah, I don’t post much there anymore.)

WMYTYGTC - What makes you think you’d get the chance? See above.


So does anyone else have their own unique abbreviations? Feel free to add them in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to contribute AYFI? - for those moments when you read something that makes you just go "Are you ****ing insane?"

    OK, not that I would use it that often - I tend to roll my eyes and move on - but it's one that would be useful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I quite like "IYD" as a response to any "I'd totally sleep with.." comments.

      In Your Dreams. With an optional "mate" or "buddy" or whatever your local term is. ;-)

      Delete